Eximcan Canada is an international food, fiberglass & chemical products company successfully providing distribution, Import/Export, Trading services & Warehousing facilities since 1992. We are located in the financial district of Toronto, Canada with branch offices in Baroda & Ludhiana, India. For more information visit us at www.eximcan.com
We are currently looking for an aggressive, dedicated, dynamic and intelligent accounts professional who is eager to pursue his career in a progressive, fast-paced environment. Position is based in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Job Title: Account Executive
Bachelors in Commerce or Accounts.
- Tally Software experience.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Requires 2 years’ experience.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Prepare and send invoices, credit memos, and purchase orders.
- Process Company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
- Monitor accounts payable, following up on outstanding balances when required.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Process employee wages and expense claims.
- Interact with suppliers, vendors & banks.
- To visit bank or any administrative offices whenever needed.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying & composing correspondence.
Send your resume to Sonam Gaur (HR Executive)
E- mail: email@example.com