Identification of product code
ECT 10K – 2400
|Roving density tex|
Outstanding process properties
- Adopting high performance sizing, very low static,fuzz and fiber fly.
- Excellent chopability, uniform glass dispersion and lay down properties.
- Ease of rollout and air release, excellent mold conformance.
- Outstanding roving pay-out and package transfer.
- Rapid wet-through, fast and complete wet-out.
High laminate properties:
- High laminate mechanical properties and wet strength retention.
- For general polyester and vinyl ester resins , exhibit mechanical properties equal or better than E-glass roving .
- Strong bonding between the glass fibers and the resin matrix due to the special designed sizing , the finished laminate has high wet strength retention because the laminate has high level resistance to hydrolytic attack.
- The final product used ECR-1OK has superior acid and strain corrosion resistance than E-glass.
- ECR-1OK is the preferred choice over E-glass for sewer GRP pipe and chemical resistance applications.
- The long-term strength retention or ECR-1OK is significantly higher.
|Type of glass||ECR-glass|
|Roving Tex||2400 3100|